Your promises, they look like lies.
Didnt do anything today cept eat,sleep,watch tv, use the com and well english with dad. Been sniffling and having terrible headaches the entire day. Which prolly means its that certain time again. I managed to catch the VMA'S today and well panic at the disco! kicked ass. I thought their performance was totally intriguing,espicially the lady which had other women coming out of her humungous can can like skirt. I like! So bestie finally decided that it was time to believe in himself and change for the better, and he finally came to school on friday. I was terribly pissed at him for the entire week, hey you cant blame me. He's made the promise one too many times. But i hope this time it isnt an empty promise yet again. I know you're reading this,jeremy. With so many people believing in you, you wouldnt let us down now, would you? Haha oh and he's like damn funny lah, he made a friendster page for his dog CAROL. Hahahahhahahaha. I find it hilarious for a dog to have a name such as carol, dont ask. Thats why on his friendster, every picture with a CAROL or ROLBAOBAO has a **GENE DUN LAUGH** at the back. Hahaha carol's like a celebrity dog and im like her #1 fan! Uhhh ohhk enough of that.
Name 13 of your classmates that you can think of right now!
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people.
1.Jeremy PARIS Chuaton.
2.Tresha YangNB Moleboyss.
3.Zoe ChanSHIHUI.
4.Jiayi PEE.
5.NEONEO Sijin.
6.Shimma AGUILERA.
7.KONG Yi Wen.
8.SherMOO.
9.Ben SHORT Chew.
10.Derek TEH TEH.
11.Yi Loong BEAN.
12.Pollyanna BISEXUAL Grehan.
13.Arthur HALFHONGKEE Bray.
How did you meet 10?
In school,I kinda started mocking him at first, he liked it. Haha.
What would you do if you had never met 1?
Hmm dontknow. My life'd be normal, just missing a ton of laughter, fun and a bestfriend ):
What would you do if 6 and 2 dated?
Eh lesbianism! Nicee..
Have you ever seen 4 cried?
Yeah she cried in sec1/2 i think when me and tresha prentended not to talk to her. Poor pee, sorry!
Do you think 10 is cute?
Like damn cute lah. He's afraid of butterflies!
How did you get to know 8?
During sec3, when she took F&N too.
Would you ever go on a date with number 12?
Yeah, she's one hot mthrfckn bisexual. Hahahaha ;)
What's 7's favorite colour?
HOTPINK!
What would you do if 6 confessed he/she loves you?
I'd love her back!
Fact about 9?
HAHAHAHA! I wrote this in a testi for him once.
He has a body of an 8yr old, is actually 15 going on 16 and assumes he's a full grown army man. SHORTY!
No lah honestly, he's a veryveryvery nice friend who always calls me asshole/blackhead or DK.
Who is 4 going out with?
Mr.K :)
Who is number 5 to you?
My crazy looney guzheng player of a friend who loves to study.
Would you ever live with 13?
Wah like thats my dream lah. This hongkee damn rich you know.Plus he's a twin ;)
Is 2 single?
Haha NO. She + TANR.
What do you think about 3?
Weird,Physcotic woman who's supposedly my lover but NEVER ACTS LIKE IT. Tamade! Haha.
What's the best thing about number 8?
My listening ear and she's like damn gay which entertains me.
What do you like about number 11?
I like it when he annoys me, he talks shit non stop, always calling me stupid names and HE ALWAYS BUYS ME MILO :)
Favorite memory with 6?
Late night phonecalls till 4am cuz she cant sleep, the carpark opp her bedroom is scary, she didnt dare to go to the loo and all that.
SHIMMSY I MISS YOU TERRIBLY ):
Tag 6 people to do this quiz!
TRESHA,SHIMMA and the other 4 i dont know.
Now i actually enjoyed doing that quiz thingy. Makes me reminisce of the past. Sigh if only things weren's so complicated. Au revior!
Didnt do anything today cept eat,sleep,watch tv, use the com and well english with dad. Been sniffling and having terrible headaches the entire day. Which prolly means its that certain time again. I managed to catch the VMA'S today and well panic at the disco! kicked ass. I thought their performance was totally intriguing,espicially the lady which had other women coming out of her humungous can can like skirt. I like! So bestie finally decided that it was time to believe in himself and change for the better, and he finally came to school on friday. I was terribly pissed at him for the entire week, hey you cant blame me. He's made the promise one too many times. But i hope this time it isnt an empty promise yet again. I know you're reading this,jeremy. With so many people believing in you, you wouldnt let us down now, would you? Haha oh and he's like damn funny lah, he made a friendster page for his dog CAROL. Hahahahhahahaha. I find it hilarious for a dog to have a name such as carol, dont ask. Thats why on his friendster, every picture with a CAROL or ROLBAOBAO has a **GENE DUN LAUGH** at the back. Hahaha carol's like a celebrity dog and im like her #1 fan! Uhhh ohhk enough of that.
Name 13 of your classmates that you can think of right now!
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people.
1.Jeremy PARIS Chuaton.
2.Tresha YangNB Moleboyss.
3.Zoe ChanSHIHUI.
4.Jiayi PEE.
5.NEONEO Sijin.
6.Shimma AGUILERA.
7.KONG Yi Wen.
8.SherMOO.
9.Ben SHORT Chew.
10.Derek TEH TEH.
11.Yi Loong BEAN.
12.Pollyanna BISEXUAL Grehan.
13.Arthur HALFHONGKEE Bray.
How did you meet 10?
In school,I kinda started mocking him at first, he liked it. Haha.
What would you do if you had never met 1?
Hmm dontknow. My life'd be normal, just missing a ton of laughter, fun and a bestfriend ):
What would you do if 6 and 2 dated?
Eh lesbianism! Nicee..
Have you ever seen 4 cried?
Yeah she cried in sec1/2 i think when me and tresha prentended not to talk to her. Poor pee, sorry!
Do you think 10 is cute?
Like damn cute lah. He's afraid of butterflies!
How did you get to know 8?
During sec3, when she took F&N too.
Would you ever go on a date with number 12?
Yeah, she's one hot mthrfckn bisexual. Hahahaha ;)
What's 7's favorite colour?
HOTPINK!
What would you do if 6 confessed he/she loves you?
I'd love her back!
Fact about 9?
HAHAHAHA! I wrote this in a testi for him once.
He has a body of an 8yr old, is actually 15 going on 16 and assumes he's a full grown army man. SHORTY!
No lah honestly, he's a veryveryvery nice friend who always calls me asshole/blackhead or DK.
Who is 4 going out with?
Mr.K :)
Who is number 5 to you?
My crazy looney guzheng player of a friend who loves to study.
Would you ever live with 13?
Wah like thats my dream lah. This hongkee damn rich you know.Plus he's a twin ;)
Is 2 single?
Haha NO. She + TANR.
What do you think about 3?
Weird,Physcotic woman who's supposedly my lover but NEVER ACTS LIKE IT. Tamade! Haha.
What's the best thing about number 8?
My listening ear and she's like damn gay which entertains me.
What do you like about number 11?
I like it when he annoys me, he talks shit non stop, always calling me stupid names and HE ALWAYS BUYS ME MILO :)
Favorite memory with 6?
Late night phonecalls till 4am cuz she cant sleep, the carpark opp her bedroom is scary, she didnt dare to go to the loo and all that.
SHIMMSY I MISS YOU TERRIBLY ):
Tag 6 people to do this quiz!
TRESHA,SHIMMA and the other 4 i dont know.
Now i actually enjoyed doing that quiz thingy. Makes me reminisce of the past. Sigh if only things weren's so complicated. Au revior!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home